8 Principles of Movement
Heart Tree Yoga is guided by the Principles of Therapeutic Movement
as developed by Susi Hately.
1. Start with relaxation and breath
2. Initiate movement with the spine in mind
3. Move from the largest joints first
4. Move joints in their optimal range of motion
5. Know that core stability will arise with functional, pure movement
6. Adopt relaxed resilience
7. Move in a way and range that is pain free
8 Do all that you need to do and nothing more.
True gains are made when we begin with the simple before the complex ~Susi Hately